Devos is an all-mountain ski program for ages 8-14 to develop skills and confidence with an em-phasis on fun and joy of skiing. Athletes are grouped according to age and ability to work with a dedicated coach for the season. We work to build solid ski skills through directed free skiing, fo-cused drills, terrain progression, and occasional fun gate training.
- Saturdays from 10:15 - 3:15
- Program Cost $415. Additional 4 day Winter and Spring Camps: $100 each
- Athletes learn how to “Ski it All,” Confidently & Safely!
- Athletes are divided into groups of similar age and ability.
- Dedicated volunteer coaches lead each group for the season, give individual guidance and feedback.
- Athletes split time between directed free-skiing, alpine drills, terrain Park, half pipe, and some gate training.
Mighty Mites + Devos
- Saturdays | Alyeska Resort | 8-14 years old on Dec 31, 2017 | Devos
- Sundays | Alyeska Resort | 7-13 years old on Dec 31, 2017 | Mighty Mites
- Program Cost - $575
- Recommendation – Recommended for U10 and U12 athletes looking for the benefits of both programs.
- Additional Opportunities – Winter Break Camp $100, Spring Break Camp $100, Hilltop Wed Training $220
DEVOS Daily Schedule
Athletes gather at designated group signs between Alyeska Ski Club Race Training Center (RTC) and base of chair 4. Athletes must be ready with all gear, proper clothing, resort ticket or ski pass, helmet, and poles.
- 10:25am: Load chairlifts
Groups do not wait for late athletes - contact coach for meet up arrangements. DEVOS cannot be responsible for athletes who are not ready to go.
- 10:30am-12:30pm: Directed free-skiing with groups
Drills according to progression plan and mountain conditions
- 12:30pm-1:15pm: Unsupervised Lunch
Athletes are released at the RTC to meet parents or have lunch on their own.
- 1:15pm – 3:15pm: Directed free-skiing with groups
- 3:15pm End of Devo ski day. Pick up at RTC.