The Finance Committee is responsible for executing the financial structure identified in the July 2015 Transition Framework. The Finance Committee is responsible for monitoring ASC’s overall financial health as an organization and identifying areas of risk and opportunity for the club financially. The Finance Committee volunteer will help identify and analyze areas of efficiency across all program budgets; provide monthly oversight of revenue and expenditures; and develop and provide oversight for financial and asset management through standard financial business policies and practices.
The Finance Committee reports once a month to the ASC Board of Directors on budget revenue/expenses as measured against projections and follows all guidelines as specified in ASC’s Bylaws for the structure of committees. Paid staff are non-voting members.
- Morten Kjerland, Chair and ASC Representative
- Lara Hildreth, Executive Director
- Stig Colberg, ASC Representative
- Dave McVeigh, Masters Representative
- Kurt Eriksson, Juniors Representative
- Unfilled, Devos and/or Freeskiing Representative
- Suzie McBride, Mighty Mites Representative