The Development Committee plans and develops the financial resources that support the organization’s mission and objectives. Donations to ASC help support all five programs - Masters, Freeskiing, Juniors, Devos, and Mighty Mites - from capital improvement needs such as on hill equipment to the operating budget of the Race Training Center to the purchase of coaches passes.
The Development Committee volunteer will help identify, solicit and steward corporate sponsors and ensure the deliverables of each benefit package are met. At large committee members will help with ASC Title Sponsorship opportunities as well as a menu of benefits that can be tailored into an individual package. Program Coordinators on the Development Committee will work on sponsorships opportunities particular to their program. All Development Committee members will brainstorm and execute other fundraising events and opportunities as approved by the committee.
The Development Committee reports once a month to the ASC Board of Directors and follows all guidelines as specified in ASC’s Bylaws for the structure of committees. Paid staff are non-voting members.
- Lara Hildreth, Chair
- Unfilled, Masters Sponsorship Coordinator
- Randee Liles, Juniors Sponsorship Coordinator
- Unfilled, DEVOS and/or Freeskiing Sponsorhip Coordinator
- Tim Alderson, Mighty Mites Sponsorship Coordinator
- Roberta Carney, Auction Chair
- Kristin Sholton, At large member
- Liz Ashlock, At large member